lout-users

Re: Composite character bug?

From: Efraim Yawitz
Subject: Re: Composite character bug?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:58:45 -0700 (PDT)

This turned out to be trivial; the LLatin1.LCM map doesn't contain the
composite characters.  I had thought that just putting in the @ExtraMetric
line would be enough, but I had to change to LLatin2.  I still don't know
why the Error function crashes inside of vsprintf, though, which is really
why I didn't know what the error was.  Sorry if this wasted anyone's time.