lout-users

Re: Composite character bug?

From: Efraim Yawitz
Subject: Re: Composite character bug?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Efraim Yawitz wrote:

> I still don't know why the Error function crashes inside of vsprintf,
> though, which is really why I didn't know what the error was.  Sorry
> if this wasted anyone's time.

It seems that the call to Error at z37.c, line 420 had one too few
parameters (3 in the format string, but only two provided.)  The parameter
'composite_name' needs to be added, so it looks like this:

      Error(37, 6, "unknown character name %s in font file %s (line %d)",
        FATAL, &fpos(Extrafilename), composite_name, FileName(extra_fnum),
*lnum);
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ephraim