lout-users

`EndFontMetrics missing' error

From: Barrie Stott
Subject: `EndFontMetrics missing' error
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:52:44 +0100

I'm trying to use a font which, on my system, is at
/usr/share/texmf/fonts/afm/public/omega/omsegr.afm. This gives the
error in the subject line and the end of the file, apart from the
comments I've inserted regarding line numbers, contains:

StartCharMetrics 150            # this is line 19
EndCharMetrics                  # this is line 170
StartKernData
StartKernPairs 0
EndKernPairs
EndKernData
EndFontMetrics

I've seen the posts from a couple of years ago about AFM format using
counted lists but this doesn't seems to be the problem from my reading
of the information above. I'd be grateful to anyone who might be able
to suggest a way forward.

Barrie.