lout-users

Re: Website update

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:12:54 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Monday, September 8, 2003 at 16:03:28 (+0200), Sébastien Pierre wrote: ]
> Subject: Website update
>
> Next move would be to migrate the mailing list to sourceforge. Is there
> anybody willing to do the transition ?

Please let's not move the list on sourceforge.  Sourceforge is a fine
place to host sources if you really need to host sources somewhere
independent of any one person or company, and it may even be a fine
place to host a web site too.  However sourceforge is a very poor place
to host a mailing list -- they can't get their DNS and mailer
configurations even half right most of the time.

I've already offered to host the mailing list, and even to provide a new
domain name.  All that's those "responsible" need to decide between the
various options I've already presented.

Note I can also host the web site too, if need be.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <address@hidden>
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>          Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>