lout-users

Moving the list ?

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Moving the list ?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:43:52 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to know what you think about moving the mailing list:

 - Should we host it at sourceforge ?
- Should we host it elsewhere (Greg. A Woods could, I could also on lists.type-z.org)

I am personally in favour of the SF solution, because we already have website and project page (maybe also CVS ?) on SourceForge. Despite what Greg says about SourceForge, as Lout ML has a rather low traffic we should not encounter any trouble with SF service. If so, we could then consider to move to another list hosting solution.

What do you guys think ?

 -- Sébastien

--
«Priorities are meaningless in a fair context, where threads
always have equal rights to execute.»