lout-users

Re: Several newbie questions

From: Martin Senft
Subject: Re: Several newbie questions
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:11:12 +0100

Jeff,

I'm not quite sure if there are any rules against posting attachments
to this list, but it's the easiest way to post a patch, so I'll try it
first.

Actually, there are two attachments with patches against version 3.39.
The first attachment (outlinecolour.diff.gz) contains the changes that
add outline, path and arrow colour to the diag package. The second
attachment (longligatures.diff.gz) has minor changes needed to enable
word-length ligatures. It's a bit of an overkill solution to allow for
ffi and ffl ligatures, but it's a small change and maybe there are
languages that have even longer ligatures.

Martin