lout-users

Re: user def symbols for use in @Eq - misbehaving!

From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: Re: user def symbols for use in @Eq - misbehaving!
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:46:05 -0800

Aha! Enlightenment!

I have misunderstood "import" thinking I should put one line at the top of the file and then happily write many definitions. Too many years of programming in Ruby, Python, and D have brainwashed me into thinking that way. So, each def needs its own "import" or "extend" preamble, if it needs anything at all.

Now I have no problems any morel with mydefs looking like this:

  import @BasicSetup def @op  { @Ding a66 }
  import @Math def @opr { @op sub r }
  import @Math def @opone {times}
  ...etc...