LYNX-DEV Compiled versions of Lynx

From: Steve Seidel
Subject: LYNX-DEV Compiled versions of Lynx
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 08:58:55 -0600

        I'm looking for some compiled and linked versions of LYNX to run under
VMS. I don't have a C compiler to do this myself.

        I'm looking for either or both of the following:

LYNX for OpenVMS/Alpha v6.2, using UCX v4.0
LYNX for OpenVMS/VAX v6.2, using Multinet v3.5

        Does anyone have these images that I could download.

        Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks -
- Steve Seidel
address@hidden