LYNX-DEV Lotz of questions ?????

From: surfer
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lotz of questions ?????
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 19:04:23 -0600

I am looking for good documentation & help resources for using Lynx.  I
am comfortable using Lynx, but the system administrators seem to be too
buisy to provide documentation/questions.  The provider I'm on has a lot
of the pages and help files online, but it seems that everytime I try to
access one I end up getting a 404-Not Found error message.  This is
frustrating because there is no way for me to find out the documentation
online.  I do not have a user account at the local university (UALR) but
on the Agora server.  If I had a basic shell account and could get the
basic $ prompt I'm sure I could find this out, but on Agora the !
command is disabled so I can't get to the $ to look at the help files.
Can I set up a customized .cfg file for myself in Lynx ?  Any
suggestions/tips or help that you can provide would be greatly
appreciated. Also any tips you might have on configuring and using PINE
most effectively would be helpful. I am more comfortable with Lynx than
a GUI like netscape.  I'm a programmer of sorts, and I'd like to find out
more documentation & help to customize and make the best use of Lynx on
the ISP I'm now using.
                            Gary Hearn
               <<< Surfer-Dude:-=), NlrAr  (11/17/96) >>>

;
;