LYNX-DEV Lynx "bug"?

From: Robin Markowitz
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx "bug"?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:45:54 -0800

I always test my pages in Lynx, and I think I've found something you might
want to look into. When you put an anchor around the <MARQUEE></MARQUEE>
tags, Lynx apparently ignores the anchor, instead of just ignoring the
Marquee tag. Thus, such text is not clickable. A link number does appear,
but  the text cannot be clicked. Is anyone aware of this problem?

Robin
--
address@hidden
Visit "Cultural Studies Central," my site on the World Wide Web