LYNX-DEV It's now valid to resolve lone fragments as we'd like.

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV It's now valid to resolve lone fragments as we'd like.
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 20:00:43 -0500 (EST)

12-26-96
* Mods of HREF resolving to be more consistent with the latest IETF draft
  (http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/uri/draft-fielding-url-syntax-02.txt).
  Most importantly, lone fragments (HREF="#fragment") are resolved versus
  the current document's URL, and no longer versus the BASE, if present.
  There are a few things in the draft which are at odds with what virtually
  all currently deployed browsers do, and so I stuck with the "deployed"
  behavior.  Try the tests in  http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/url/  to
  see where Lynx still differs from the draft. - FM
* Tweaks of 'z'ap handling. - FM

                                Fote