LYNX-DEV Lynx - what tags does it support?

From: Ron Woodall
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx - what tags does it support?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:17:34 -0500

Dear Sirs & Mesdames:

        I am the author if "The Compendium of HTML Elements", a listing
of HTML tags, attributes and arguments available at the addresses below.
In the Compendium we include a "compatibility" chart that contains a
guide as to which browser supports the tag and its modifiers. I would
like to include Lynx but to do so, I need a listing of what
tags/attributes/arguments it supports and the versions that support them..

        Could you please send me such a list or your requirements to
allow me to get the Compendium up to date as far as your product is
concerned. I often receive messages from authors wondering what tags
Lynx supports.

        You may view the compendium (sorry Netscape/MSIE/Opera/Mosaic
only) at the addresses below. This is not intended to be an insult. I
have to provide information on _all_ tags and to do so I have to prepare
the page from the standpoint of the most feature-rich browsers. I do
wish to include Lynx where possible.

        Your assistance in this matter is much appreciated.

        Ron Woodall
Ron Woodall
address@hidden

responsible for the Compendium of HTML Elements - available at:
http://www.netspot.unisa.edu.au/html/compendium/html.htm (Austrailia)
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~webulae/html_ref/html.htm (England)
http://www.uni-siegen.de/help/html/compendium/html.htm (Germany)
http://www.w3design.lv/html.htm (Latvia)