Re: LYNX-DEV 'bad html'

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 'bad html'
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:40:16 -0500 (EST)

dhill suggested I ask this on the list.
He says https is illegal to distribute with lynx as it might go overseas.
Well, I'm not overseas and don't plan on sending it there  Does anyone know
how to compile lynx to work with https? + where to get whatever libraries are
necessary?
There is only one ref to https in INSTALLATION, relating to setting up lynx to
work with proxy servers and firewalls.  I, being a newbie to networking jargon,
still am not sure what that means.
All I want is for lynx to be able to handle more sites I surf into...
Thanks in advance for any info.
--le
;
;