Re: LYNX-DEV Typo in 2-7?

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Typo in 2-7?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:18:21 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Michael Warner wrote:

> tried to "make osf-slang", which stopped at an error message
> which informed me that "ttytype" in LYCurses.c, line 396,
> had not been declared.  I changed "ttytype" to "terminal"
> there and in line 397, and sailed merrily on.

Did the error look like this?
  LYCurses.c: In function `setup':
  LYCurses.c:381: `ttytype' undeclared (first use this function)
  LYCurses.c:381: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  LYCurses.c:381: for each function it appears in.)

If so, try looking at this:
     * There is a [1] -DNO_TTYTYPE Make switch that isn't well
       advertised, but some will need.

This link [1]:
http://129.237.17.75/lynx-dev/9610/0976.html

HTH