Re: LYNX-DEV trademark (TM, not ®) in Lynx

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV trademark (TM, not ®) in Lynx
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 15:51:17 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 13 Mar 1997, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> [please copy any replies to me, I am not on this list, thanks]

[about Lynx representing character U+2122 TRADE MARK SIGN as "(R)"]

This is "corrected" in the devel code I have collected, available at

I made the change after your last mail to lynx-dev on the topic.
It is in my chartrans code, but is independent of the chartrans
mechanisms.  The broken-out source at
also has the changes.

Maybe you'll also enjoy my test pages... at
<URL:http://www.tezcat.com/~kweide/test/TM.reg>
<URL:http://www.tezcat.com/~kweide/lynx-chartrans/test/ALT-test.iso8859-2.L2html>
<URL:http://www.tezcat.com/~kweide/lynx-chartrans/test/test.iso8859-2.L2html>

    Klaus