Re: LYNX-DEV survey of Lynx users

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV survey of Lynx users
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 16:50:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Al Gilman wrote:

> The root page at lynx.browser.org is intentionally kept light to
> encourage multiple other sites contributing.

Since you seem to be speaking on behalf of whoever is responsible for that
page (apparently some address@hidden or address@hidden, no real name
given), maybe you can tell me what course of action I have to follow in
order to get the link on that page, currently still pointing to
     http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/klaus/merged/all/
for the "current development version", changed, so that it will point to
the appropriate URL

    <http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/>

instead.

    Klaus