LYNX-DEV Need installation help for VAX

From: Amy Risch
Subject: LYNX-DEV Need installation help for VAX
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 15:23:52 -0700

I would like to find someone available for a short time to help with
installing and configuring Lynx.

I am a project manager at a non-profit hospital.  My project team
lacks both VAX and Lynx expertise, and is stumbling over some
configuration and installation issues.  We have successfully
installed 2.7, however we need help with fine-tuning our
installation.  We want to be sure we are utilizing printers, cookies,
home pages, etc. as best possible to serve our users.  I have read
through many of the lynx archives regarding printing and cookies, but
am still stumbling.

Is someone available on a consulting basis? We are running Lynx 2.7
on a VAX 4600A with VMS version 6.0.
;
;