LYNX-DEV Off topic - Special Proxy server?

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Off topic - Special Proxy server?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

This is a little off topic, but I figured we are the ones that might know
the answer to a question like this.

I am looking for a proxy or patches for one of the free ones that can run
completely by URL rather than needing to hardwire the browser to pass
through it.  As an example, the anonymizer at http://www.anonymizer.com/
can do this.  I don't need it to be anon, just 100% url based.  This is
for in-house use only so I wouldn't be offering it to the world (if
that makes a difference).

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks,
Wayne.