LYNX-DEV From Web Page http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq/kbd_900.html

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: LYNX-DEV From Web Page http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq/kbd_900.html
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 09:19:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Here's another question I was unable to answer. I hope someone can help
him out. Note the date on the original question...This was one of the
early postings I attempted but didn't go through. As I said, I must not
have been paying attention, because it was quite awhile before I noticed
that it didn't make it.

Joe
-----
Joseph Kincaid                 |  Mathematics is the alphabet with which God
address@hidden        |  has written the universe.
address@hidden   |                               -- Galileo
http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid   |   (except he said it in Italian, of course.)