Re: LYNX-DEV frames/noframes and lynx on the web

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV frames/noframes and lynx on the web
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:53:14 -0400 (EDT)

Sad, sad, sad.  An up and comming web server running on a nice free Un*x
clone, and they have a crappy frame greeting.  You would think Linux'ers
AND web server writers would know better!

http://hawkeye.net/start.htm
FRAME: bar
FRAME: main

Sorry, unfortunately your Web Browser doesn't support frames. Please
upgrade to a modern, frame compatible Web Browser and come back again. :)

You know, the funny thing is they are telling web-crawlers to go away
(since I am sure they read the no-frames section), and I suspect they want
those...

Wayne

;
;