LYNX-DEV How to change screen size??

From: JeffreyX Groves
Subject: LYNX-DEV How to change screen size??
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 97 09:50:00 PST

I want to change the screen size from the normal 80x24 to 20x16 (or
something else).  The size appears to be controlled by the LYCols and
LYline variables -- but I've having trouble figuring out where to set
them to get a new size.

Is the screen dimension hard-coded or are there some screen definition
parameters that control this?   I see that there are many places where
LYCols is set to 80, so I'm starting to wonder.

-- Jeff Groves
;
;