Re: LYNX-DEV ac98: 1.) configure, 2.) vt320/vt420 special keys with ncur

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac98: 1.) configure, 2.) vt320/vt420 special keys with ncurses
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:35:55 -0500 (EST)

Michael Ritzert <address@hidden> wrote:
>[...]
>2. I'm going to access lynx in a captive accout from vanilla dec
>vt320/vt420/vt520- terminals. I've been surprised to notice that i
>could not map/remap the special keys above the cursor key block (find,
>insert, delete, select, page_up, page_down, help, execute).

        It just occurred to me that if you're using vanilla DEC VTxxx
terminals, you may be able to build Lynx with NO_KEYMAP defined so
they'll all be handled as direct 7- or 8-bit escape sequences.  But
see my other message in this thread (it would be nice, if possible,
to have them all work and be configurable with keypad() mode).

                                Fote