Re: LYNX-DEV Is there a keystroke to add the current URL to the go

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Is there a keystroke to add the current URL to the go
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 05:19:45 -0500 (EST)

> > > are looking at 2.9 wishlist building with this one.
> > that's pretty much my impression.  we should be concentrating on bug
> > fixes, testing the less-used configurations, and making a list for
>
> Does lynx2.7.1ac-0.100 include the changes made in ac-0.99, or is it
> a direct jump from 98 with only Wayne's mods?
I haven't checked yet - I switched to another channel.  Have just gotten
a copy & will let you know if there's problems with it.

> Will ./configure handle zlib as a shared library in the new release?
I did not see what to change for zlib: built a shared library for zlib,
linked successfully (on Linux), examined the externals & found that there's
no dependency on the math library (at any rate, on my own system).

So I guess I need more info before I can fix it: what error message do you
get?

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden