LYNX-DEV Strange behaviour at www.dolphinaccess.com

From: Michael Lang
Subject: LYNX-DEV Strange behaviour at www.dolphinaccess.com
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:10:35 +0100 (MET)

There's a screen reader called Hal, a demo of which can be downloaded
from the site mentioned in the subject. However, this does not work
with Lynx, it only works with Internet Explorer. I go to the site,
select "freeware", then "demos", then "download Hal". If i select this
last link, Lynx puts me back to a previous page. Is this bad Html or a
bug in Lynx? I also told the Dolphin people about it, but would be
pleased, if somebody who knows Html better than I could take a look at
this. I didn't go to the text only page, I went directly to freeware
from the first page.