LYNX-DEV Lynx Forms failure

From: Ian
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Forms failure
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:39:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!
Ive been trying to fill in forms at www.geocities.com
using this DOS port of Lynx. The forms are just not
being accepted. Has anyone got any ideas? Of course
Ive mailed the Webmaster but from past experience of these
big sites, I expect to be waiting a long time for a reply
and then get something like "Get NS or IE3" neither of
which I can run on this 386.
Ive read the user agent name of browser can be changed to
Mozilla but Ive no idea whether this is the problem
or if I was to change it for Lynx, what syntax to use.
--
Bye for now,
            Ian.