Re: LYNX-DEV Character Tables

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Character Tables
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:27:43 +0300 (MSK)

>      * Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Character Tables
>      * From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>
>      * Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:36:21 -0500 (EST)
>      * Sender: address@hidden
>
> >       Hi! I've got a little problem when try to compile Lynx without
> >       including ALL character tables in the package.

It is not supposed to compile Lynx without including ALL character tables,
at least you need def7_uni.tbl and iso01_uni.tbl
(read README.tables for details).
But why you want to exclude them: to save 200K of executable size only?
If you remove ALL tables you should use lynx's x-transparent display only.