Re: lynx-dev prefer that people not forge the From: header

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev prefer that people not forge the From: header
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:34:32 -0400 (EDT)

"Please excuse our dust while we are under construction"

The headers are not forged, in that I put my name in the from: I
realize the way I did this disposes non-member posts to lynx-dev
to your junkpile, but you are not even reading lynx-dev that
clears the spamfilter consistently, if I read your message right.

The problem is temporary just for this week. Dunno what better to
do for this week.

Al