Re: lynx-dev Lynx for OS/2

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx for OS/2
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 08:29:34 -0400 (EDT)

> Does anyone know the current state of Lynx for OS/2?
>
> The latest version I've come across (dated 98/2/7) is:-
>
> Lynx 2.7.2 compiled with emx gcc 2.7.2.1 and requires emx runtime 0.9c
> fix #4.
>
> based on McBrayer's Lynx 2.7.1 port
>
> compiled by venus (address@hidden)
>

> Unfortunately, I can't get through to this email address.
the current development version builds with OS/2 and EMX (barring whatever's
been tweaked since I last built it week before last).

        lynx http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

you'd need ncurses (the BSD curses in EMX doesn't work), and for the
configure script, J.J.G.Ripoll's patches to autoconf (both under my
webpage).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden