Re: lynx-dev Lynx is dying !?

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx is dying !?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

How do you know it was lynx taking time to
compute the html --> text?

At least here on netcom, the communications have
gotten so bad that it pauses all the time --
I know it is communications because the load-factor
on the sun I am attached to there is like .5 or so.

Seems to me that lynx is FAST at computing (parsing) the
html; VASTLY faster than netscape, anyway.