lynx-dev Alert: this client does not contain support for HTTPS urls.

From: Steven M. Sawczyn
Subject: lynx-dev Alert: this client does not contain support for HTTPS urls.
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:48:27 -0500

Hi, I'm hoping that someone on this list can help me with a problem
which I've been having with the w32 version of Lynx 2.81.  When going to
certain secure sites, I get a "This browser does not contain support for
https urls."  I have spoken with a few people who claimb to be able to
access these types of sites, but since they did not actually compile
their browser (it was already on a shell account etc..), they don't know
if it's somehting which can be enable in lynx.cfg, or something which
must be compiled in.

Any help on this would be extremely appreciated.

Steve