lynx-dev Forms-based option page

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Forms-based option page
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 17:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

I briefly built lynx2.8.1dev.22 on SunOS 4.1.3_U1, with slang and
the forms-based option menu. I no longer have the binary to test,
but I noted that it would not let me set COLOR to ON (using a
termcap/terminfo for SCO ansi), despite the fact that slang allows
color even if the termcap/terminfo description does not. The regular
option menu, after I rebuilt without the forms option menu, allowed
this with no problems.
                            Doug
__
Doug Kaufman