Re: lynx-dev %s %t

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev %s %t
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Philip Webb wrote:

> # in Kermit, -s %s is the filename sent, -a %s the filename on arrival
> # (if they are given in reverse order here, the command will fail):
> #DOWNLOADER:Use Kermit to download to the terminal:kermit -i -s %s -a %s:TRUE
>
> i have tested this: if -s & -a are entered in the above order, all is ok,
> but if  lynx.cfg  has  -a %s -s %s , the download fails:
> Lynx tells MS-Kermit to use the local filename  /tmp/L29410-0.HTM  (eg),
> which DOS can't find, since there's no subdirectory  /tmp  in my XT.

I believe that handling of pathnames is configurable in MSKERMIT, with
the default being to ignore the path.  I am not at my MSDOS machine now
to look up the exact command. Are you using a current version (3.15 or
the alpha 3.16)? I'll try to get back to you on this.
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)