lynx-dev color

From: Dave Bennett
Subject: lynx-dev color
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 20:09:09 +0000

I'm running lynx 2-8-1 24. Everything works fine except the ugly colors
that are the default. I've tried changing them in the lynx.cfg file, but
it just displays the same old colors. Help! I am completely lost on how
to get it to display the colors I want. The Yellow it shows for links
simply is not readable. To make matters worse, red is used for the
message headers on the lynx-dev archive list, but is also the default
color for the currently highlighted link. :)  Not usable at all in that
situation.

Thanks.

--

Dave Bennett