lynx-dev Personally I like the new forms-based options

From: Eric
Subject: lynx-dev Personally I like the new forms-based options
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:53:14 -0400

Personally, I think the new Forms-based options are nice.  The fact that
we're using HTML to render the configuration page makes sense--it makes
configuration much prettier, since the options can be formatted nicely
with the proper HTML tags.

--
(excerpt from an interview...)
Don: I'm most attracted to the people who use Linux -- they're