lynx-dev Re: New editing key bindings (was Re: lynx2.8.2dev.4)

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: New editing key bindings (was Re: lynx2.8.2dev.4)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:03:34 -0800

On Sat, Nov 28, 1998, Leonid Pauzner (address@hidden) said:

| > With what function do you see this behavior?  And on what platform?  With
| > v2.8.1-rel.2?
|
| With any forms input field (try in options menu, for example).

Ah, OK.  I see that (returning to the previous page) when I use the left-
arrow at the beginning of a forms input line, but NOT when I use the
backspace key there (which is just ignored as expected, on our FreeBSD
port).

I *suspect* the problem is in the forms-handling code, as opposed to the
general key-handling code, and I'm not familier with that at all.  Perhaps
someone who is forms-wise can take a look at this, as it really shouldn't
be doing that, IMO.

/kim