Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cursor showing strangely on screen in newest version

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: cursor showing strangely on screen in newest version
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:40:49 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, David Combs wrote:

> Re klaus' msg:
>
> And using my gettidy.sh script (see previous messages), I get
>
>    1520 warnings/errors were found!

Btw. that was with the 13nov98 version of tidy, I haven't tried the
latest (17dec98) yet.

> KLAUS: please send that one again, explaining this gettidy.sh,
> so I can try it myself.  Sounds like a nice script to have around.

I will.  But it won't help you much unless you also get the program tidy.
Or make someone get it for you and compile it on netcom etc.

> However, toggling the "*" seems to have fixed my problem, so
> far.

That's of course not a proper fix.

It may have something to do with the changes to HText_endAnchor that
are not yet in dev.12.

    Klaus