Re: lynx-dev local directory listing - TOO SLOW

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev local directory listing - TOO SLOW
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:41:50 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> the only puzzling thing is that LP's reporting slow access times on a
> standalone PC with djgpp, too, iirc.

I am seeing access times MUCH faster than in the past, starting
somewhere between dev.9 and dev.12. Someone did something that improved
access time to local files on both SunOS and DOS with DJGPP. I was
puzzled at the complaints of slow access time coming just as my access
got much faster.
                             Doug
__
Doug Kaufman