Re: lynx-dev Minor patch to lynx_help_main.html

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Minor patch to lynx_help_main.html
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:02:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Heikki Kantola wrote:

> As I noticed the Savvy Search link in lynx_help_main.html was outdated
> I changed it and while I was editing that file I decide to do following
> changes too:
> - HTML Internationalisation points now to English language document,
> not the French one as earlier.

What do you have against French? The original document is in French and for
those who don't know French there is a link in that page for the English
version.

> - changed one ~ into %7E.

Why?! The tilde is a valid ASCII and ISO 8859-x character.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |