Re: lynx-dev dev17 clue?

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev17 clue?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:29:49 +0300 (MSK)

25-Feb-99 15:54 Henry Nelson wrote:

> More specifically, I used to have Lynx read large (200+Kb) files, and
> found that when I exited it would take 5, sometimes as much as 20 minutes
do you see something similar with current version?
if yes, it may be interesting which resources became so critical in your case.

(this may be a bug in obsolete Lynx, may be not, in generall 200Kb file
will allocate ~500Kb more memory which should not be a problem for paging.
I guess you load 200K file much faster than *minutes*, so it is deallocation,
right?)