Re: lynx-dev follow-link bug

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev follow-link bug
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:42:00 -0800

On Fri, Mar 05, 1999, Philip Webb (address@hidden) said:

| i note your later patch & will try it out tonight when i wake up
| -- my sleep cycle is probably unique in the history of the species --
| & have grabbed dev.19, which will hopefully stay around a day or two ...

Sleep "cycle" ... what's that ... :-) ...?

Anyway ... the ONLY change dev.19 makes to dev.18 (aside from a CHANGES
entry, and the userdefs.h version number), is to (effectively) rename
the charset file that was causing build problems.

So, you really needn't spend any time installing it (over your existing
dev.18 version, that you already have up).

/kim