Re: lynx-dev style (was: local_dired cleanup)

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: Re: lynx-dev style (was: local_dired cleanup)
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:52:50 -0700 (MST)

Philip,
I remember bringing this up about six months ago and was told something
like (and I'm paraphrasing here): "We may change that, but just not
now."
As a Braille display user, changing this indentation would make me
extremely happy.
I've seen some pages which dn't exhibit it, but don't know what the magic
key is that makes all
the difference.
--Rick