Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.1 - CHANGES tweaks

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.1 - CHANGES tweaks
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:13:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> 1999-06-11 (2.8.3dev.1)
> (This is KW's patch, with minor corrections)

Thanks for going through all this, and correcting my typos. :)

Here's another one: In CHANGES, s/editiong/editing/

Here are two items I forgot to add to the CHANGES, could you please
add then the next time?

* Additional non-option args (before the last one), i.e. URLs or filenames,
  are made available for 'g'oto recall.  If unwanted, this can be disabled
  by changing EXTENDED_STARTFILE_RECALL in LYMain.c.
* In UCChangeTerminalCodepage() used for --enable-font-switch with linux:
  use LYOpenTemp() etc. instead of tempnam(), this avoids "Invalid pointer"
  with LY_FIND_LEAKS and avoids leaving old temporary files hanging
  around in some situations.  Also added some error checking.

    Klaus