Re: lynx-dev HTML docs (not yours!) with almost every link "broken"

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev HTML docs (not yours!) with almost every link "broken"
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:40:13 +0900 (JST)

>     I should have commented on this behavior before.  I think that
> Mr. Senshu's Lynx is case sensitive.  When I was FTPing my homepage

Hopefully we will get a confirmation from Hiroyuki.  I didn't notice
anything specific to case sensitivity in "ftp://crab.it.osha.sut.ac.jp/
pub/Win32/develope/senshu/Lynx/README.TXT".  Grepping for "file name",
the three entries I found in his "list of improvements" were:

 * 3. When using an external editor, pass the short file name to it.

  16. Allow the use of long names to designate external executables.

  36. Simplify the template for names of downloaded files.

__Henry