lynx-dev Getting a copy of Lynx by mail

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Getting a copy of Lynx by mail
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:34:03 -0400

On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 01:23:04PM -0400, Nicola Menzie wrote:
> well, in that case, i have a macintosh performa.  i tried installing AOL
> over the summer, it worked and everything, but moved very slowly and
> sometimes the computer would actually freeze up.  i bought the computer
> about four years ago, so i guess my options are really limited, or maybe
> i'd have to update it or something.  i don't really know what i'm talking
> about, i just want give you as much info as possible....thanks.

I'm forwarding your last reply back to the list in the hopes that
someone can identify a Lynx executable that you can use on the Mac.  I
know we don't have very up-to-date Mac builds, but one can hope for the
best.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
As bad days go, this is one of the worst.