lynx-dev Display problem with dev.13

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Display problem with dev.13
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 08:36:12 -0800 (PST)

I compiled lynx2.8.4dev.13 for DOS yesterday and noted that the status
line is now one line above the bottom of the screen, while in the past
it has always been on the bottom line. This was compiled with PDCurses
2.4, as have been other recent compiles. I haven't had a chance to
review the recent changes. (I have been porting openssl to DOS to make
a SSL-enable lynx, and didn't have time to check the display problem.)
I suspect that it may have to do with the SHOW_KB_RATE changes, since
that was the only recent change to affect the status line. Perhaps
someone else will have the time to check this out.
                                 Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden