lynx-dev Lynx, text areas, and long line wrapping question

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx, text areas, and long line wrapping question
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:47:45 -0400 (EDT)

I have noticed that at times when I enter a particularly long line in a
text area, lynx asks me if I want to wrap it - I never do.  However in
some cases, lynx goes aheads and wraps it after asking and me saying no.

That seems rude.  If lynx is going to insist on wrapping, then asking me
is the wrong thing to do.  But my preference is that lynx never wrap
my lines, because the application in question DEPENDS on the long lines
staying unwrapped...
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>