lynx-dev Why deleting config.cache?

From: Fr3dY
Subject: lynx-dev Why deleting config.cache?
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:08:30 +0100

      Hi. It seems that Lynx285dev3's configure script will delete
   the config.cache file. Why? I deleted it in 282dev2 and problems
   with rand/srand are gone, but now that new config.cache file created
   can be reused for future configure scripts I think. It's much
   faster using a cache file that configuring from scratch. Bye!