lynx-dev .lynxrc problem

From: Michel Such
Subject: lynx-dev .lynxrc problem
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:46:34 +0100 (CET)

Here is an example:

In my lynx.cfg file, I have set the following:
ENABLE_LYNXRC:DTD_recovery:ON

I would expect that, now, in the option menu the value of "html error
recovery" could be saved to .lynxrc.

If I choose: relaxed (TagSoup mode, and save options, all goes nice
during the current session.
If I close and reopen lynx, the value has returned to strict (SortaSGML
mode)

This also happens for other values I have set to on in the lynx.cfg,
but work for others.

Michel SUCH - Team OS/2 France - address@hidden
ICQ # 51654489