Re: lynx-dev annoying blinking of lynx with ncurses

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev annoying blinking of lynx with ncurses
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:36:35 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> The only one problem I found is; when I setted
>
> EXTERNAL:ftp:w3m %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:file:w3m %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:http:w3m %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:http:wget %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:http:wget -r %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:ftp:netscape %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:file:netscape %s:TRUE
> EXTERNAL:http:netscape %s:TRUE
>
> and press , (comma key) then small window appeared in top right
> corner to select external commands and I pressed enter key
> (i.e. select w3m) then the characters which was covered under
> the small window appeared again but they were not correct (i.e.
> Mojibake occured!).

I'm sorry that I couldn't understand what you wrote well...  Didn't
w3m run after pressing enter key?  Do you mean the characters, which
had been covered by Lynx's popup window, appeared in the terminal in
which w3m was running???

Though I don't have the same environment as yours nor time to check
it, I hope someone will help you if you describe the problem again in
detail.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden