Re: lynx-dev What happened to MINGW patch? (fwd)

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev What happened to MINGW patch? (fwd)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:27:38 -0200

Retrying. And yes, according to my sent-mail, I had used the
right addresses.

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> I just received this from vtailor, who is apparently still following
> lynx-dev, but having trouble posting. He includes a revised version of
> makelynx.bat. I haven't tested this myself.

I tested on Cygwin and Borland. The above times out in around
20 seconds, and CONNECT_TIMEOUT doesn't seem to have any
effect. I tried CONNECT_TIMEOUT:10 and CONNECT_TIMEOUT:15.

It worked on Linux, where I had tested with CONNECT_TIMEOUT:15,
While it didn't timed out in 20 seconds without it, I could use
'z'.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html